BOHEMIAN VINTAGE DECOR - CHILDRENS ROOM DECOR.
Bohemian Vintage Decor
- A person who has informal and unconventional social habits, esp. an artist or writer
- Gypsy: a member of a people with dark skin and hair who speak Romany and who traditionally live by seasonal work and fortunetelling; they are believed to have originated in northern India but now are living on all continents (but mostly in Europe, North Africa, and North America)
- a native or inhabitant of Bohemia in the Czech Republic
- A native or inhabitant of Bohemia
- of or relating to Bohemia or its language or people
- Of, relating to, or denoting wine of high quality
- the oldness of wines
- Vintage, in wine-making, is the process of picking grapes and creating the finished product. A vintage wine is one made from grapes that were all, or primarily, grown and harvested in a single specified year.
- Denoting something of high quality, esp. something from the past or characteristic of the best period of a person's work
- a season's yield of wine from a vineyard
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
2 India Maroon Vintage Bedroom Decor Pillows Cushions
Stunning Pair of Beaded, Tribal deep Maroon and vivid Burgundy Sari Patchwork Indian beaded Decorative Toss Throw Pillow / Cushion COVERS with intricate vintage hand embroidery, bead & Sequin work and moti (faux pearl) work, India - Size: 16" X 16"
Indulge in the opulence & vivacious colors of India! These are two very picturesque antique hand crafted, embroidered pillow covers with a deep Maroon and vivid Burgundy color base. Vintage patches from old, precious wedding saris & dresses from India are patched together at random to create a collage like effect. The result is a majestic kaleidoscope of various hues of the base color.If you are fashion savvy, want to be unique, different and set a trend, these are definitely for you. Spruce up your room with this spectacular masterpiece of work. A look at them makes us realize the painstaking & laborious work involved, not to mention days that one piece takes. The entire cover is decorated with all kinds of colored beads, studs, patchwork, raised colored thread work and embroidery in intricate designs. Part of the hand embroidery is in gold & silver toned metallic threads, springs and coils.The pair has a 0.5" base color trim as well as similar color backing. Zippers or overlapping slits allow you put in the cushion, filling or insert.These pillow covers are also wonderful as table toppers or as a multicolor tapestry, especially for walls that require a focal point.This pair is guaranteed to bring you lots of compliments and is truly a bohemian crazy, conversational piece of accessory that everyone's room needs.
the windowsill of daughters room - a set of vintage bottles but combined with the rest of her decor I would call it kitch - a new word in my vocab which means a style for the modern day artist or bohemian. A combination of different styles like kandy kid, punk, grunge goth, but sprinkled with a sort-of vintage feel. I like kitch!
one of my first Goodwill finds...
I only use it for gravy on Thanksgiving, but other than that it makes a pretty cute vase!
bohemian vintage decor
The George Grantham Bain Collection represents the photographic files of one of America's earliest news picture agencies. The collection richly documents sports events, theater, celebrities, crime, strikes, disasters, political activities including the woman suffrage campaign, conventions and public celebrations. The photographs Bain produced and gathered for distribution through his news service were worldwide in their coverage, but there was a special emphasis on life in New York City. The bulk of the collection dates from the 1900s to the mid-1920s, but scattered images can be found as early as the 1860s and as late as the 1930s. Photo Bohemians in Wake up parade 1900. Reprint is 14 in. x 20 in. on archival quality photo paper.
gingerbread cookie decorating ideas
decor living rooms
wall niche decorating
train room decorations
rustic spanish decor
stone fireplace decorating ideas
free cake decorating ideas
beach party decoration ideas